[I am not accepting new clients at this time, but I would be happy to hear from you. If you found me through a referral, please let me know who was kind enough to share my contact information.]
Whether you’re writing fiction or creative nonfiction, I can assist with any aspect of the writing process, from outlining the initial draft to proofreading your manuscript for submission to agents, traditional publishers, or print-on-demand publishers.
I am based in South Florida, but I also work with clients anywhere in the USA and Canada. Depending on your budget and schedule, I am available to travel to your location. Contact me today for a free, no-obligation consultation. Curriculum Vitae and references available.
- Dozens of publications including fiction, nonfiction, and poetry
- University Instructor: 1994-1999; 2016-present
- Freelance writing and editing consultant: 1993-present
- Florida Book Award: 2007
- Master of Fine Arts in Creative Writing: Florida International University, 1996
- Miami-Dade County English Teacher: 1988-1993
- Bachelor of Arts in English: Florida International University, 1987
- Associate of Arts: University of Florida, 1986
- Literary Conferences & Workshops
- Novels & Short Stories
- Application Essays & Personal Statements
- Forensic Editing & Expert Witness
- Magazine Copy Editing