this page If you found me through a referral, please let me know who was kind enough to share my contact information.
you can look here Whether you’re writing general or creative fiction or nonfiction, I can assist with any aspect of the writing process, from outlining initial drafts, developing nonfiction book proposals, to critiquing, revising, and proofreading completed (or partial) manuscripts. If your manuscript is already under contract, I can provide editing, fact-checking, and proofreading assistance in coordination with you and your publisher.
busco chico activo Don’t submit your manuscript or proposal to an agent, conventional press, or print-on-demand publisher (such as Kindle, Xlibris, or AuthorHouse), until your work is ready.
ressources utiles I am based in South Florida, but I work with English-speaking clients anywhere in the USA and Canada. Message me to arrange a free, no-obligation initial discussion.
- Freelance writing and editing consultant, 1993-present
- Visiting Research Associate: Florida International University College of Business (The Department of the President Emeritus and The Department of Global Leadership & Management), 2016-2020
- Florida Book Award, 2007
- Adjunct Lecturer: Florida International University (College of Arts & Sciences), 1994-1999
- English Teacher: Miami-Dade County Public Schools, 1988-1993
- Master of Fine Arts in Creative Writing: Florida International University, 1996
- Bachelor of Arts in English: Florida International University, 1987
- Associate of Arts: University of Florida, 1986
- Literary Conferences & Workshops
- Novels & Short Stories
- Application Essays & Personal Statements
- Forensic Editing & Expert Witness
- Magazine Copy Editing